Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fear

What is Fear?

For me fear is the unknown. 
Fear is everywhere and no where at the same time.
"Fear is debilitating, terrifying, and exhilarating."
Fear is ALWAYS a constant threat. 
However it is not what you fear, but how you perceive it


My biggest fear is the future.. 
                      Where will I be? 
                                  Who will I be?

How do I use my fear?

I may not know what the future has in store for me.. or if I even have one... but I do know that by striving for a better today I will create a better tomorrow. I use my fear to drive me to follow and accomplish my never-ending dreams and aspirations. With this drive I know I can and will accomplish anything.


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~My desire is GREATER than my fear~

1 comment:

  1. Before entering this course I had never written or had any interest in writing a blog. This assignment allowed me to explore an area of writing in which I had never experienced or participated in. My blog enabled me to really explore my imagination as a writer as well as myself. I really enjoyed tapping into my creative side and forming a narrative that was extremely fun to continue building. By writing this blog, I was able to learn how to channel my creativeness and integrate that into my writing. Because of this assignment I believe I have become a better-rounded writer. Overall this blog assignment was definitely a fulfilling experience.
    Looking back now and analyzing my blog project there are definitely some things that I would like to have done differently. I don’t mind my story line but I do think that I could have really expanded more and really created a much more interesting story line. I would also do some layout changes, and incorporate different pictures, as well as other forms of media. I cannot complain with the way my project unfolded though.
    The most interesting part about this experience was the interaction with my classmates’ blogs. I was completely intrigued by my fellow classmates blogs and the creativeness that they possessed. However incorporating their work into mine was really fascinating. It was interesting to see how other people’s blogs helped my story really unfold. I also found it fun to find creative and interesting ways in which to involve the other person’s blog into my own. Looking over the blogs now it is awesome to see the way in which everyone’s blogs are ultimately connected.
    The intertextuality created in this assignment is something I have never experienced before. The way each of our blogs continued to build off of the textual elements of other blogs is quite remarkable. With this assignment we have almost created our own virtual book. Intertextuality in this assignment can work, because we all had to tie the texts together in some sort of a fashion that made sense. This assignment reminded me of the video “Exit Through The Gift Shop”. In the video one person would say or paint something and the other would somehow pick up on it and incorporate it into their own, which is basically what we did in this assignment using texts. This assignment taught me how intertextuality networks are formed while also bettering my writing abilities.

    ReplyDelete